- Classroom Celebration Activity details (Please notify correspondents)
- Articulation Placement Cards - Due to Ms. Mingo no later than May 1, 2012
- Textbook Inventory beginning May 14, 2012
- Cumulative Record Checklist beginning May 21, 2012 (please ensure that every student has a folder)
- Classroom Inventory (make sure the form is completed and turned in to Mrs. Baldessari by May 25, 2012)
- Turn in self addressed stamped envelopes for report cards by May 30, 2012
- Grade level supply list has to be sent home with students on May 31, 2012
- Box and store student work folders to be kept until the start of the 2012-2013 school year
- Follow technology procedures found in Close of School Bulletin
- Classroom cleaning (make sure to clear all bulletin boards and walls prior to leaving before the close of the 2011-2012 school year)
- Return classroom keys to Mrs. Travieso by June 8, 2012
- Be sure to complete the Closing of the School Checklist form and turn in to Ms. Mingo prior to leaving for the close of the 2011-2012 school year.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Below you will find a summary of the end of the year procedures stated in the Close of the School Bulletin.
Welcome teachers and staff! This blog was created for you to check in at any time for instructional resources and communication with your fellow colleagues. If there is anything that you would want added, let me know. Also, your input is vital to making this blog a great resource for our growing learning community. Make sure to check for updates and I look forward to hearing from you.
Posted by Common Core Campaign at 11:51 AM